Friday, February 3, 2012

Again..

I was there, once again,
that place where I so often want to be, but its never the same when I finally get there.
                                                                I never know what to expect, sometimes I walk away from that place
wishing I didn't ever have to go back, sometimes I never want to leave..

Sitting on the staircase they all came in, I rushed to them, nearly falling down.      
           they didn't see me. I tried and tried to get their attention, it had been so long,
they had forgotten me. I wrapped my arms around them. It didn't matter.
                                  They didn't know.

                                 My heart hurt, all those days spent missing them.

                                           I was forgotten...

I don't want to go back.
                                                         But I didn't have a choice.
Sooner or later, I was bound on a journey, both pleasant and unpleasant..
                                                                                                        I had to go back.

6 comments:

  1. This made my heart break a little. :'( I love it! Oh i wish I could know what nudged the inspiration of this writing. But sometimes its special and personal, I know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have no idea how happy this comment made me!! Yes, your right, it is quite personal, but I love to be able to write something that I might think would touch someone the way it has you. Again, thanks so much for commenting<3

      Delete
  2. This makes a lot of sense, but I haven't had anything to say about it because... yeah.

    ReplyDelete